Railway freight between China and Europe
Railway freight is a continously developing area. The aim is to ensure a better value for money and a reliable mode of delivery because of h ebig distance. Chinese government has an idea that it can be a great opportunity and they would like to increase the present capacity (3 times per a week) to once a day by 2017, and twice a day by 2018.
- transit time is ~ 16-18 days instead of 32-45 days by sea
- calculable, scheduled departure (nowadays 3 departures)
- it is suitable to move heavy cargos
- optimum solution regarding price and value
- a cheaper solution than air freight
- LCL and FCL (full container) mode
- door to door delivery
- environmental-friendly solution
- transit time is more than in case of air freight
- multimodal delivery
WHY WITH US?
We have regular, permanent shipments, the process is worked out, we have the contracted partner of the chinese railway association. In case of railway freight, we can make pre-booking and after the confirmation of customer we can ensure the fast service and the competitive prices.
We can ensure more release point in case if FOB terms, throughout in China. Thanks to the continuous development we wait for the shipment at more terminals: Chognqing, Chengdu, Zhengzhou, Suzhou, Yiwu, Wuhan, Harbin, Hefei, Shenyang.
- organization of ocean freight from our office in Budapestk.
- reliable contracted partners at the main ports
- 3 administrators with 24/7 mobile and e-mail access
- International network – as the member of MIFFA , C5C
- quick information-flow
- customs clearance – export/import
- cargo insurance
In connection with railway freight, our collegue, Gergely Bognár – who has more than 10 years experience in international transportations - can help you. Ask for his advise with trust.
Do not hestitate to contact us! Our profession is our passion, we will not cause dissapointment. Hundreds of our satisfied customers are the guarantee.
H-1183 Budapest, Gyömrői út. 89.
phone: +36 (1) 445-4521
H-8000 Székesfehérvár, Seregélyesi út 113.
phone: +36 (22) 200 310
mobile: +36 (20) 227 7758
H-2890 Tata, Csever u. 2./F.
phone: +36 (34) 200 210
fax: +36 (34) 200 209
mobile:+36 (20) 268 2117