Road freight forwarding
Roadfreight is the segment of transportation – despite of every restriction -, where cca. 70% of the freight market is represented in 15 countries of the European Union from the 1990s. In 1980, this proportion in Hungary was only 27% regarding road and 57% railway on the freight market. In Hungary, the transportation industry consisted of 27% road and 57% railway freight in 1980, which, by 2005, became 60% and 21%, respectively.
Our main shipping routes:
» West-Europe » Baltic countries » Czech Republic » Slovakia» Poland » Romania » Bulgaria» Turkey
We propose roadfreight if:
- transit time is short,
- high flexibility is expected
- door to door delivery
- Do you want flexible contracting and shipping? it can provide you with all kinds of shipping possibilities
We do not porpose roadfreight if:
- besides of europian countries
- volume or the transit time of the cargo needs air- or/and ocean freight
- Own fleet consisting of 103 vehicles – provided by the transport company of our co-owner
- 30 pcs of boxed trucks (capacity:4,7×1,3-1,6×1,8m/1300kg)
- 10 pcs of tilt truck (capacity:4,9x2x2,2m/1150kg)
- 14 pcs of vehicles with total weight of 7,5tonnes (capacity:6,5-7,2×2,44×2,5m/3000kg)
- 11 pcs of tandem of vehicles with total weight of 11tonnes (capacity:6,5-7,2+7,2×2,44×2,5m /3000+2500kg)
- 1 pcs of of tandem of vehicles with total weight of 24tonnes (capacity:8+7,2×2,44×2,5m /6000+8000kg)
- 27 pcs of 13,6 roll canvas trailers (capacity:13,6×2,45×2,7m/24000kg)
- 5 pcs of mega tautliner truck (capacity:13,6×2,44x3m/24000kg)
- 3 pcs of two-story, boxed double decker trailers (capacity:13,6×2,44x3m/24000kg)
- 2 pcs of two-story, tilt double decker trailers (capacity:13,6×2,44x3m/24000kg)
- administrators with 24/7 mobile and e-mail access
- long-standing group of subcontractors
- high coverage for Central European countries
- Completing express, high priority transports
- continuous tracking
- quick information –flow
- cargo insurance beside of the CMR – as it is needed
- customs clearance
In connection with road freight, our collegue, Gergely Bognár – who has more than 10 years experience in international transportations - can help you. Ask for his advise with trust.
Do not hestitate to contact us! Our profession is our passion, we will not cause dissapointment. Hundreds of our satisfied customers are the guarantee.
H-1183 Budapest, Gyömrői út. 89.
phone: +36 (1) 445-4521
H-8000 Székesfehérvár, Seregélyesi út 113.
phone: +36 (22) 200 310
mobile: +36 (20) 227 7758
H-2890 Tata, Csever u. 2./F.
phone: +36 (34) 200 210
fax: +36 (34) 200 209
mobile:+36 (20) 268 2117