From the point of view of the distance and the moved cargo, ocean freight is most frequently used way of transportation. 70% of world trade happens through ocean freight.
- strongest way of transportation
- way of transportation which is is suited to move the biggest weight
- optimal solution regarding price-value proportion
- environmentally friendly solution
- way of transport which can reach all of the continents
- long transit time
- indirekt pre-forwarding and on-forwarding are needed (multimodal freight)
WHY WITH US?
We have been and are currently transporting from all the continents. When it comes to ocean freight orders, due to our on-line booking system we can ensure rapid service and competitive prices. Most of the cases we book our containers to direct shipping lines so we can reduce the transit time for our customers.
Containers which come from east hemisphere, we use - in most of the cases - the southern port (Koper, Triest, Rijeka). Containers which come from west hemisphere, we use northern ports (Bremenhaven, Rotterdam, Hamburg.)
In case of demand we can handle the custom clearance at port.
Thank to our international networks, we have contracted partners at the main ports. Hongkong, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Qingdao, Xingang, Tianjin, Xiamen, Guangzhou, Bangkok, Mumbai, Bombay, Singapore, Penang, Osaka, Tokyo, Jakarta, Sydney, Seoul, Busan, Taipei, Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Montreal.
Railway freight from China
Ocean freights from China are usually time-consuming and air freights are too expensive, therefore, the optimal solution is a combined railway freight. Railway freight is approximately 50% faster than the ocean freight and 40-50% cheaper than the air-freight. We have departure three times per a week and we deliver your goods, which can either be a single pallet or a full container, in 18-20 days! We also provide door-to-door delivery.
- organization of ocean freight from our office in Budapest
- reliable contracted partners at the main ports
- administrators with 24/7 mobile and e-mail access
- International network – as the member of MIFFA , C5C
- quick information –flow
- customs clearance – export/import
- cargo insurance
In connection with ocean freight, our collegue, Roland Tűzhányó – who has more than 10 years experience in international transportations - can help you. Ask for his advise with trust.
Do not hestitate to contact us! Our profession is our passion, we will not cause dissapointment. Hundreds of our satisfied customers are the guarantee.
H-1183 Budapest, Gyömrői út. 89.
phone: +36 (1) 445-4521
H-8000 Székesfehérvár, Seregélyesi út 113.
phone: +36 (22) 200 310
mobile: +36 (20) 227 7758
H-2890 Tata, Csever u. 2./F.
phone: +36 (34) 200 210
fax: +36 (34) 200 209
mobile:+36 (20) 268 2117